Radar: Let Us Do The Scouting
Nine months from now who will lead the pack in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain or Chatbots?
Which companies should you be testing with now?
With over 137,000 startups opening their door each year, there is no easy way to keep up! An Innovation Scouting program is needed to ensure you understand the rapidly changing market and your customer's ever-changing journey.
Our Radar Scouting program will help you stay on top of every move in a particular emerging tech industry each step of the way. It will show you what's happening, why it's happening and what you can do about it.
You'll be able to quickly create your own point of view about an emerging technology or business model. You will make key connections to startup partners and get an in-depth report about the most important players in a market area. We create a customer journey map for your area and show the most important startups making a difference along the path of that customer journey.
Discovery & Curation
We find the best, most relevant up-and-coming startups, industry experts, research and products. We'll assess each startup to meet your special requirements. Our Scorecard uses the same approach as investors to make sure you are working with the best.
You get access to our hand selected participants to ask questions, send ideas or learn how they believe the trend lines will move. Any time during the year! It's your year-round 'sounding board' as well as the best way to keep on top of those making the biggest moves an affecting your industry.
Why are we so good at scouting these stars of an industry? It's our platform! Using artificial intelligence and big data we find the best matches to any emerging technology or business model.
The Radar Program
* Custom Report on the Technology/Market/Key Players
* Customer Journey Map - Startup Activities to understand how your market is getting disrupted
* Custom Assessment Survey and connect with each startup to create a Scorecard
* Startup discovery from around the world or specified regions - introduction the Startup's senior management
* Access to the Innovation Scout Platform - Where curated startup data can be accessed globally; 24/7
* Quarterly "Refresh" keeping your business and innovation executives on the edge of incremental and disruptive change, as well as potential opportunities in new adjacencies
* Monthly call with a Senior Analyst to discuss the landscape and individual companies
You need a RADAR to help your team stay on top. Understand what is happening, why it’s happening and what you can do about it. The RADAR Program is the only way to get real-time information directly from a curated community of experts: Startups and experts working in that industry or technology.